Friday, July 13, 2012

5 Quotes To Brighten And Sweeten Up Your Day - July 13th, 2012

“We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” - E. E. Cummings

“No one, Eleanor Roosevelt said, can make you feel inferior without your consent. Never give it.” - Marian Wright Edelman

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need." - Tao Te Ching

"I use memories but I will not allow memories to use me." - Deepak Chopra

“A human being is not to be handled as a tool but is to be respected and revered.” - Felix Adler
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment