Monday, July 9, 2012

5 Quotes To Brighten And Sweeten Up Your Day - July 9th, 2012

"In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. It will be a permanent Self, rooted in awareness and creativity. Once you have captured this, you have captured the world." - Deepak Chopra

"Holding on is believing that there's only a past; letting go is knowing that there's a future." - Daphne Rose Kingma

"The knowledge of the past stays with us. To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointment of the past that bind our spirit." - Jack Kornfield

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all." - J.K Rowling

“When I go into the garden with a spade, and dig a bed, I feel such an exhilaration and health that I discover that I have been defrauding myself all this time in letting others do for me what I should have done with my own hands.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment