Wednesday, July 4, 2012

5 Quotes To Brighten And Sweeten Up Your Day - July 4th, 2012

“When I go into the garden with a spade, and dig a bed, I feel such an exhilaration and health that I discover that I have been defrauding myself all this time in letting others do for me what I should have done with my own hands.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Perhaps the most important thing we can undertake toward the reduction of fear is to make it easier for people to accept themselves, to like themselves.” - Bonaro W. Overstreet


"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently." - Henry Ford

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."
- Albert Einstein

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
- George Eliot
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment