Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pic 4 - March 4th, 2012


Wow!! I'm just loving this pic!! It sure is one super super pic!! Loving everything from the yellow autumn leaves on the tree to all the green bushes and everything in and around the pic!! It sure is one super super awesome pic!! I just love how the yellow on the trees blend together, it's like somebody just intentionally coloured it all together that way...lol (I know, it's God :)).). And the path with the grass and the leaves altogether just looks so so very very great and super super amazing!! Love love this pic so so very very much!! One super super awesome pic!! Love it!! :))

(By Oleg Melchenkov.)

(I don't know exactly where this place is, it wasn't stated where I found the pic. Thanks, and sorry :)).)

Pic via Pixdaus http://pixdaus.com/photographer-oleg-melchenkov-autumn-landscape/items/view/241977/
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment