Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pic 1 - March 27th, 2012


Now, ain't these two the cutest and sweetest things you've ever seen?? They are!! Oh, they are just so so very very sweet and super super beautiful!! Sleeping yellow parrots!! lol...they are just the sleeping beauties that come to mind. I didn't really know that there were solo-coloured parrots like these, I thought they were all multi-coloured, as in rainbow-coloured those we regularly see (as in I have seen on tv or on the web. I've seen one for real before, I think, and it was multi-coloured or rainbow-coloured too.).

I just am loving these guys here and their colour!! Love them so so very very much!! :))

(By Joelk75 at Flickr.com CC.)

Pic via Pixdaus http://pixdaus.com/sleeping-yellow-birds-by-joelk75-flickr-cc-animal-bird-yello/items/view/276092/
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment