Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pic 1 - March 11th, 2012


I don't really know what type of animal the big one here is but, for now, I'm just going to call it, Buffalo (I know it's not a Buffalo.).

Buffalo: I feel like slapping you right there!!

Birdie: Oh, honey, I know you just don't want to...lol.

Oh, come on, Buffalo, Birdie here is just trying to create some work of art...lol :D :P.

Love love the colour of the big animal and how it matches with their background and love how the bird adds a magic and super super awesome contrasting touch to the whole pic and magic going on here!! Love it!! Super super awesome pic!! :))

(Do you know what kind of animal the big one is?? Thanks!! :)) )

(By David Sewell.)

Pic via Pixdaus http://pixdaus.com/love-hate-relationship-africa-animals-bird-by-david-sewell-n/items/view/304022/
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment