Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pic 1 - February 25th, 2012


Oh, I'm so loving these guys now!! lol...when I started posting these kind of pics with these guys standing on mountains/sitting or sleeping alongside them, so of you thought the images were doctored or photoshopped...lol. Which made doubt the images a little sometimes but, I still kept my stand and came back to a 100% belief in them without any doubt...lol.

I guess they just love to have fun, explore, and take the extra step!! I see that's how they love to live. They love to "test life!!" Yeah, that's how I'd say it...lol. But guess it can be a liberating kind of lifestyle too. Not fearing anything, always taking risks and challenging yourself. Nice!! Super super awesome pic!! Love the colour of the mountain he's sitting on and the whole view of the pic as a whole!! Love it!! Super super awesome pic!! Would you sit there?? Where he's sitting??? lol :D. (Ooh, it's just a question. I know I won't though...lol :D.)

(A free climber in the Yosemite valley (United States of America (USA.).)

Pic via livemapp on Google+ https://plus.google.com/108848922109133473559/posts/5ECg5wuDCtd
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment